For Professionals & OrganizationsWe provide practice tools for trainers and organizations to help you help your clients and build your business.
What we found and why it’s important. We now look at practice in a whole new way. Here’s why.
CERTIFICATE of ACHIEVEMENT
Achieve your next level of performance.
Acquire your Certificates of Achievement here.
Have fun becoming a better shooter and document your achievements in your training records for future reference.
How to earn and order a Certificate of Achievement for a drill.
Earn a Live Fire Drill Cards™ Certificate of Achievement for successfully shooting the drills you and your trainer determine take you to the next level of skill and performance.
May be submitted by trainer or student.
- Choose one or more drills with your trainer that are appropriate to significantly challenge you and take you to the next level of skill development and performance.
- Complete the drill three times in one day meeting all drill requirements as instructed by your trainer. (see Certificate Requirements)
- Go to the Live Fire Drill Card store and order a Certificate of Achievement, one for each drill successfully completed.
- Scan or attach a photo of the drill card(s) to an email using the same email address as the order. Include your name and the name of your trainer and the trainer credentials. (If a different email is used to send the information, reference the order number and email you used for the order.)
Click Here to Order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipment. When you receive your certificate, have your trainer sign it.
- The drill card must be completely filled out to show how the drill was shot. All information must be legible. Include your name (or moniker) to be used on the certificate.
- The three runs submitted must be circled or identified, must meet the drill performance requirements on the drill card and be completed on the same day (but not consecutively).
- The trainer must print name, sign and note credentials anywhere on the front of the card. (There are no specific credential requirements, but the credentials submitted will appear on the certificate.)