Practice Tools to help you Carry and Prevail™
Shoot • Measure • Improve
We partner with handgun trainers to provide great drills and a practice system to help concealed carry students practice to prevail.
USCCA Concealed Carry Magazine | Drill of the Month
Live Fire Drill Cards sponsors Drill of the Month (DOTM) in USCCA Concealed Carry Magazine. The Sept/Oct Issue DOTM is the “15 in 15” Drill (D-055 in our Store-Library), By Dave Spaulding.
Firearm Trainer Podcast
I was honored to participate in an interview with Rob Beckman, of the Firearm Trainer Podcast!
The interview itself will post on Tuesday, September 17th, at the link below!
Never search for drills. Never search for targets.
Our new combination of the Handgun Training Log with 45 drills and set of 111 targets includes enough targets to shoot every drill in the log (more than once). Buy now, and you also receive 15 new drills (D-046 to D-060) and FREE SHIPPING. Practice with a purpose, the way you’ve been trained, from where you are, in the time you have.
Burnett Live Fire Drill Cards™ provides practice tools in the form of our uniquely designed drill cards in our three-part practice system that allows you to measure your shooting performance and record your results.
- Short on time? Use the 45 drills in the Training Log to quickly create a practice that fits your schedule. Shoot – Measure – Improve.
- Wonder how good you really are? Track your performance so you always stay sharp and know exactly where you stand on drills and skills. Then check with your trainer for the real answer!
- Need proof of what you’ve done? Log all of your concealed carry activities so you can always refer back or provide proof.
Never leave the range again wondering if you’ve improved.™
- Ever imagine how to grow by differentiating your training from all the others? Use Drill Cards to create and offer your own custom practice packs that extend your training class into your students’ world of practice. You can create anything you can imagine and make money selling it.
- Rather be training than creating class curriculum? Use the extensive LFDC drill library to do this in minutes. Create and change your curriculum by simply referencing drills you need, all with clear instructions and performance standards.
- Wonder what happens when students leave class with nothing in their hands? Use Trial Packs and Drill Cards to give for your students’ drills to take home to practice, then stay connected and bring them back. You pick the drills.
The end of training doesn’t have to be the end of training.
- Need to keep your team on the same page for practice requirements? Use the Training Log to select drills, track performance and record practice time for the entire team.
- Wonder what drills to choose to create a practice plan to get your team to the next level? Drill cards provide a wide selection of drills with clear performance measurements that can be recorded by date and initialed. Your Trainer can recommend drills to practice and then review individual results.
With LFDC and your Trainer, you never have to wonder how your team is doing.
The Dave Spaulding Practice Pack
We’re thrilled to announce that the result of our collaboration with nationally acclaimed trainer Dave Spaulding is available for purchase!
The Dave Spaulding Practice Pack incorporates drills Dave uses in his training, and serves as a brilliant reminder of what you should be thinking about while you’re running the included drills.
With Skill Cards that outline Dave’s thoughts about each included drill, you can’t go wrong – whether you’ve already taken his training, or you plan to in the future, the pack is a valuable addition to your practice tools.
What J. Frank Mayer, a Professional Firearms Trainer, has to say about LFDC:
“And, every course tells them at the end to “Practice, Train.” But the question is “How?” However, few options exist to structure their training. Your system provides such a framework for all these situations. Your system allows documentation of the range time both statistically with the Drill Card and subjectively with the Training Log where they can sum up the experience in their own words.”
J. Frank Mayer, Professional Firearms Trainer
What James D, a student, has to say about LFDC:
“I like throwing lead down range as much as anybody. But while this is fun and can serve as a needed release at times, the primary purpose of live-fire range time is to work on improving our gun handling/shooting skills.
To do this requires a plan with structure and purpose. That’s where your cards come in. I can plan out my entire range session which helps optimize every minute spent at the firing line. I can ensure that I’m working on a variety of skills rather than merely falling back on those that I’m better at and thus require less emphasis.
The cards allow me to track my progress to whatever level of detail I desire to provide feedback and direct me to drills that continue to hone skills where work is most needed. An added bonus is I can use many of these drills in my dry-fire practice at home as well using my laser trainer and other methods.
I have invested thousands of dollars over the years on firearms, shooting accessories, range memberships, and ammo. The Live Fire Drill Cards are by far the best investment I’ve made that help me best utilize of all of those resources. Most important of all, using this system is helping to make me a better shooter.”